At Bedi Hospital, you will have access to a host of resources which will help you develop a healthy diet and good practices based on your specialized nutrition requirements during this period.
- A complete session focused on nutrition during the Antenatal Classes
- Nutritional interventional practices for
- Gestational diabetes
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Increased weight gain
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Gestational diabetes + pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Weight reduction regime for Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, with or without added medical complaints
- Weaning Practices and ideal weaning foods depending on the age of baby
- Childhood-onset of obesity
- Improved nutritional status of kids with eating disorders
- Improving breast milk supply through changes in diet, especially in cases of drastic reduction of supply
- Effective dieting practices for getting back in shape
Bedi Hospital includes a section where the nutrition support recommended for lactating mothers is highlighted with a bird’s eye-view on weaning foods.